Chocolate & Wine: The Ultimate Dinner Party Course
17th November 2016
Lindt are delighted to announce we will be hosting a Lindt Excellence Masterclass at London's exclusive Hospital Club on Thursday 17th November 2016 from 4pm-5pm where chocolate lovers will have the chance to learn everything there is to know about a new dining trend: chocolate and wine pairing.
TV's favourite wine expert and broadcaster, Olly Smith, and Lindt Master Chocolatier, Stefan Bruderer, will guide guests through the quality and craftsmanship that goes into making Lindt Excellence chocolate and the perfect wine accompaniments for each variant, engaging all five senses for this unique dining experience.
After receiving Olly and Stefan's tips and tricks - and after participating in sampling - guests will receive Lindt Excellence Masterclass certification in dark chocolate tasting, as well as a selection of the most popular bars in the Lindt Excellence range.
- The invention of LINDT chocolate It was 1879. Rodolphe Lindt wanted to make chocolate. Soft, fine chocolate, chocolate to enjoy.
- Responsible procurement Lindt & Sprüngli has close ties with Ghana....
- Cocoa – The food of the Gods… This pleasant-sounding Latin name of Theobroma cacao was given...
- Swiss chocolate pioneers in the 19th century The 19th century: The age of pioneers. Factories were built...
- Lindt Excellence - Dark chocolate world Lindt Excellence - dark chocolate world. Discover our wide range of Excellence flavours.