Lindt Gold Bunny Hunt
Easter wouldn’t be Easter without a traditional chocolate hunt.
So, to help you find the magic this Easter we are staging several special Lindt Gold Bunny Hunts across the UK for you and your family to enjoy.
See the list below to find your nearest hunt, where you and your children will have to solve a range of exciting clues to discover your own haul of Lindt Easter chocolate.
Find the magic this Easter with Lindt!
|Bluewater Shopping Centre||7 - 15 April||Greenhithe, Kent, DA9 9ST|
|Manchester Arndale||8 - 9 April||Manchester, M4 1AZ|
|Bullring Shopping Centre||12 - 15 April||Birmingham, B5 4BU|
|RHS Garden Wisley||1 - 17 April||Woking, Surrey, GU23 6QB|
|RHS Garden Harlow Carr||1 - 23 April||Crag Lane, Harrogate, HG3 1QB|
|RHS Garden Hyde Hall||1 - 17 April||Creephedge Lane, Rettendon, CM3 8ET|
|RHS Garden Rosemoor||1 - 17 April||Great Torrington, Devon, EX38 8PH|
|Hever Castle & Gardens||1 - 17 April||Hever, Edenbridge, Kent, TN8 7NG|
|Cambridge University Botanic Garden||1 - 17 April||1 Brookside, Cambridge, CB2 1JE|
|Hampton Court Palace||1 - 17 April||Hampton Court Way, East Molsey, KT8 9AU|
- Personalised Lindt Gold Bunny
- Lindt Easter Chocolate Gifts
- Lindt Gold Bunny Hunt
- The invention of LINDT chocolate It was 1879. Rodolphe Lindt wanted to make chocolate. Soft, fine chocolate, chocolate to enjoy.
- The LINDT Difference The pursuit of chocolate perfection can only be fulfilled when passion...
- Finishing with perfection The pursuit of chocolate perfection can only be fulfilled when passion...