Cinnamon Spiced Hot Chocolate
2 - 3 people
- 75 ml double cream
- 400 ml milk
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 tsp brown sugar, or to taste
- A couple of drops of vanilla extract
- 125 g Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, finely chopped
- To decorate:
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon sticks
- Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, grated
Pour the milk and cream into a medium saucepan. Add the cinnamon and slowly bring to a simmer.
Add the sugar and a couple of drops of vanilla extract. Stir until the sugar has dissolved.
Add the chopped chocolate and stir until melted. Taste and add a little more cinnamon or sugar if wished.
Pour into cups or mugs, add a cinnamon stick to each, top with a swirl of whipped cream and a sprinkling of grated chocolate.