- For the chocolate sauce:
- 100 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 120 ml double cream
- For the hot chocolate:
- 500 ml full-fat milk
- A couple of drops of vanilla extract
- 75 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 50 g Lindt EXCELLENCE Dark Caramel and Sea Salt, chopped
- To decorate:
- 25 g Lindt EXCELLENCE Dark Caramel and Sea Salt, melted
- 4 scoops good-quality vanilla ice cream
For the sauce: put the chopped chocolate into a heat-proof bowl and set aside. Pour the cream into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Pour over the chopped chocolate and whisk until smooth. Pour into a small jug.
Pour the milk into a saucepan, add a couple of drops of vanilla extract, and slowly bring to the boil. Remove from the heat and gently whisk in the chopped chocolates until melted.
To serve: Dip the rim of 2 tall heat-proof glasses or mugs into the melted Lindt EXCELLENCE Dark Caramel and Sea Salt to coat the edges. Divide the warm hot chocolate between the two. Top each with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream and drizzle generously with the chocolate sauce. Serve straight away.
Write Your Own Review