Caramel Ice Cream Hot Chocolate
Discover true indulgence with this rich and decadent hot chocolate topped with scoops of melting vanilla ice cream and lashings of rich chocolate sauce.
Make this extra chocolatey by using chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla. You can finely chop the remaining 25 g Lindt EXCELLENCE Dark Caramel & Sea Salt and sprinkle on top before serving instead of dipping the rims of the glasses or mugs, if you prefer.
If making for someone who follows a gluten free diet, always check the manufacturer's label to ensure your ingredients do not contain gluten.
- For the chocolate sauce:
- 100 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 120 ml double cream
- For the hot chocolate:
- 500 ml full-fat milk
- A couple of drops of vanilla extract
- 75 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 50 g Lindt EXCELLENCE Dark Caramel & Sea Salt, chopped
- To decorate:
- 25 g Lindt EXCELLENCE Dark Caramel & Sea Salt, melted
- 4 scoops good-quality vanilla ice cream