Chocolate Almond Brioche Pudding
Our luxurious version of bread pudding - not to be confused with bread and butter pudding - featuring sweet brioche cubes soaked in an almond-infused custard, with almond slivers and melting pieces of LINDOR Truffles. Perfect for weekend brunching or as a comforting pudding.
2 teaspoons of natural almond extract gives this a beautifully nutty almond flavour - if you prefer something a little more subtle, use 1 teaspoon instead. You could also use our Hazelnut or Dark Chocolate LINDOR Truffles instead of our Milk Chocolate, if you prefer.
- 400 g day-old brioche, cut into cubes
- 55 g flaked almonds
- 100 g LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles, unwrapped and quartered
- 375 ml double cream
- 150 ml milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 80 g golden caster sugar
- 1 to 2 tsp natural almond extract (see tip)
- To serve:
- 75 g LINDOR Stracciatella Truffles, chopped
- About 250 ml double cream (optional)