Dark Chocolate Chip Brioche Buns
Soft and sweet brioche scattered with gloriously gooey chocolate pieces – the perfect blissful breakfast, weekend brunch or mid-afternoon treat.
These beautiful brioche buns are delicious served with a spoonful of fruity berry jam - the sweetness of the fruit complements the intense chocolate pieces.
- 250 ml milk, warmed
- 60 g caster sugar
- 420 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tbsp instant dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 120 g unsalted butter, melted
- 100 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- To serve:
- Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, melted