Chocolate Dipped Fruit Bouquet
This has to be one of the best ways to reach your 5 a day! What could be more delicious than ripe and juicy fruit, dipped in our luxurious Swiss chocolate, arranged in a beautiful bouquet?
We have used our EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate which is vegan-friendly (so are our EXCELLENCE 85%, 90% and 99% Cocoa Dark Chocolate Bars) but take a look at our extensive range of luxurious Swiss milk and white chocolates in our Online Shop - they all pair perfectly with the freshest fruit. If making this recipe for someone following a gluten free diet, always check the manufacturer's label to ensure your ingredients are free from gluten.
- 250 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 20 fresh strawberries, hulled
- Slices of pineapple or melon
- Physalis, leaves removed
- To decorate:
- Freeze dried raspberries
- Toasted coconut flakes, chopped (or desiccated coconut)
- Shelled pistachios, chopped
- To assemble:
- About 25 thin skewers
- 1 round orange