Chocolate Halloween Owls
Looking for the perfect Halloween treat for chocolate lovers? The Lindt Master Chocolatiers have put their signature twist on toffee apples to create these delicious Halloween Chocolate Owls featuring seasonal apples coated in our luxurious Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate. They are almost too cute to eat...
- You can use your favourite Lindt EXCELLENCE Chocolate for coating - take a look at our Online Shop for our full selection.
- After decorating, use a spatula to scrape out any remaining chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper. Chill until set before breaking into shards - perfect for decorating cakes or sprinkling over ice-cream!
- These can be made vegan-friendly by using vegan sweeties and fondant - our Lindt EXCELLENCE 70%, 85%, 90% and 99% Cocoa Dark Chocolate bars are all suitable for vegans.
- 4 medium-sized eating apples
- 300 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped (see Tip)
- icing sugar, for dusting
- 60 g orange ready-to-roll fondant icing
- 65 g brown ready-to-roll fondant icing
- 50 g white ready-to-roll fondant icing
- 20 g black ready-to-roll fondant icing
- 8 giant chocolate buttons
- 4 orange smarties
- 16 small yellow sugar coated chocolate beans
- 4 skewers