Chocolate and Hazelnut Freezer Fudge
Try this super simple 7-ingredient fudge recipe that takes just minutes to make. Perfect for a prep-ahead sweet treat…
Thank you to @healthyfamilyfoodideas for this recipe.
You can use a combination of thick kefir yoghurt and cream cheese, if you prefer.
You can try different flavour combinations for the decoration - why not take a look at our smooth EXCELLENCE Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate or sweet EXCELLENCE White Chocolate with a Touch of Vanilla?
Makes 8 squares
- 60 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 110 ml double cream
- 60 g full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature (see Tip)
- 1 tbsp vanilla paste or extract
- 2 tbsp hazelnut butter
- 1 ½ tbsp runny honey or maple syrup
- To decorate (optional):
- 3-4 squares Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Dark Chocolate, melted (see Tip)
- 3 tbsp roasted hazelnuts, chopped