Chocolate Miso Pumpkin Marble Cake
This beautiful loaf cake contains delicious giraffe-like swirls of intense chocolate, sweet and salty miso vanilla and vivid pumpkin. Light the fire, pour a mug of hot chocolate, snuggle under a blanket and enjoy a slice of this comforting autumnal bake.
For a more intense chocolate flavour, try our Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Dark Chocolate.
Makes 1 Cake
- 175 g unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus extra for greasing
- 300 g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 225 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 125 g full-fat Greek yogurt
- 75 g canned pumpkin puree
- 60 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Dark Chocolate, melted (see Tip)
- 7 g cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp white miso
- 1 tsp vanilla extract