Dark Chocolate and Avocado Mousse
This decadent dark chocolate dessert is rich in healthy fats thanks to the secret addition of avocado. The creaminess of the fruit, combined with our luxurious EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark chocolate, creates a rich and sumptuous mousse.
You can make this recipe suitable for vegans by using your favourite plant based milk. You can also sprinkle with fresh berries instead of (or as well as) the chopped hazelnuts.
- 100 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 2 medium-sized ripe avocados
- 175 ml milk, at room temperature (see Tip)
- 6 small dates or 2 large Medjool dates, destoned
- 125 g unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tsp maple syrup, or to taste
- To decorate:
- Chopped hazelnuts
- 4 squares of Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate