- 80 ml full fat coconut milk
- 160 ml boiling water
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- Pinch of ground black pepper, optionalPinch of ground black pepper, optional
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 squares Lindt Excellence 78% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped (see tip)
- 1 tsp maple syrup, to taste
- To serve:
- Whipped coconut cream
- Lindt Excellence 78% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, grated
Pour the coconut milk and boiling water into a small saucepan set over a medium heat. Add the fresh ginger, turmeric, pepper (if using), cinnamon, chopped chocolate and maple syrup.
Whisk continuously until the chocolate has melted and you have a smooth, golden milk. Strain into a jug and discard any remaining spices.
Taste to check the sweetness - adding a little more maple syrup if wished.
Pour into 2 mugs and serve topped with whipped coconut cream and curls of grated chocolate.
Write Your Own Review