Hazelnut Hot Chocolate Bombs
Few things bring as much joy as warming chilled hands around a mug of steaming hot chocolate… but what if you could SEE the magic happen? Thanks to these heavenly hazelnut hot chocolate bombs, you can watch as swirls of rich chocolate and hazelnut melt together with a secret sweet marshmallow shimmer surprise to create the most irresistible drink.
- These are perfect for gifts - simply wrap in cellophane after chilling and store somewhere cool and dry for up to 2 weeks.
- You could swap the Lindt Hazelnut Chocolate Spread for our delicious Lindt Dark Chocolate Spread instead.
- If you are a fan of chocolate and hazelnut, head to our Online Shop to discover our selection of chocolates featuring this famous flavour combination; from blissful LINDOR Milk Hazelnut truffles, to nutty NUXOR gianduja cubes - not forgetting our exquisite EXCELLENCE and luxurious LES GRANDES chocolate bars...
- If making this recipe for someone following a gluten free diet, always check the manufacturer's label to ensure your ingredients are free from gluten.
Serves 6-10, depending on the size of your moulds
- 300 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Dark Chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 80 g Lindt Hazelnut Chocolate Spread (see Tip)
- About 80 g Lindt Hot Chocolate Powder
- About 50 g mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp edible glitter
- To decorate:
- Sugar sprinkles
- To serve:
- Piping hot milk
- Mini marshmallows