Homemade Apple and Cinnamon Granola
This subtly spiced crunchy granola will brighten up any morning routine; sprinkle over yogurt, pour over your favourite milk - or enjoy as a simple snack on-the-go. Save time by making a big batch at the beginning of the week so you can satisfy your oaty cravings in seconds.
Adjust the intensity of the chocolate to suit your personal taste; our EXCELLENCE 70% Dark Chocolate is ideal for those who like a classic dark chocolate, whilst our EXCELLENCE 90% Dark Chocolate is perfect for purists. This recipe can be made gluten free by using gluten-free oats. If making this recipe for someone following a gluten-free diet, always check the manufacturer's label to ensure your ingredients are free from gluten.
- 400 g jumbo oats (see Tip)
- 150 g almonds, roughly chopped
- 60 g pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 250 g unsweetened apple sauce
- 125 ml maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 100 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped (see Tip)
- 10 slices of dried apple, roughly chopped