LINDOR Truffle Tiramisu
Add a little Lindt luxury to an Italian classic to create this show stopping dessert featuring layers of coffee-infused ladyfinger biscuits, sweet cream and molten LINDOR Chocolate Truffles.
You can try a coffee-liqueur (such as Kahlua) instead of the Amaretto and swap the LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles for our sumptuous LINDOR Stracciatella. The exact number of truffles (to decorate) and ladyfingers (for layering) will depend on the size, and shape, of your dish.
*NOTE: This recipe contains alcohol so is not suitable for children or pregnant women.
- 300 ml freshly brewed strong coffee, cooled
- 3 tbsp rum
- 250 ml double cream
- 350 g mascarpone
- 50 g caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Amaretto liqueur
- About 16 ladyfingers (see Tip)
- 7 LINDOR 60% Dark Chocolate Truffles, quartered
- 1 to 2 squares of Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate
- To decorate:
- About 16 LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles, halved (see Tip)
- Cocoa powder, for dusting