Mixed Berry Breakfast Bowl
Try this fabulously fruity smoothie-style breakfast bowl for a refreshing start to the day — bursting with berries and a hint of almond. Add a little luxury with a sprinkling of Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate and your choice of toppings… from crunchy nuts to tropical coconut. You can also get creative and try different flavours of EXCELLENCE — our Coconut Intense adds a tantalisingly tropical feel.
You can make this recipe vegan-friendly by using plant-based milks and yogurts.
- 125 g frozen mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 100 g yogurt, Greek or fruit flavoured (see Tip)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- A couple of drops of vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp milk (see Tip)
- Maple syrup, to taste
- 20 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, grated or finely chopped
- To decorate:
- Your choice of: granola, berries, chia seeds, nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios) shaved coconut, cocoa nibs and/or dried fruit