Mixed Berry Breakfast Bowl
Try this fabulously fruity smoothie-style breakfast bowl for a refreshing start to the day — bursting with berries and a hint of almond. Add a little luxury with a sprinkling of Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate and your choice of toppings… from crunchy nuts to tropical coconut. You can also get creative and try different flavoured chocolate bars including our EXCELLENCE Raspberry Hazelnut and Orange Almond.
You can make this recipe dairy-free and vegan-friendly by using plant-based milks and yogurts. If making this recipe for someone following a gluten free diet, always check the manufacturer's label to ensure your ingredients are free from gluten (e.g. when planning your toppings, make sure you make/choose a gluten free granola).
- 125 g frozen mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- About 100 g yogurt, Greek or fruit flavoured (see Tip)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- A couple of drops of vanilla extract
- About 3 tbsp milk (see Tip)
- Maple syrup, to taste
- 20 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, grated or finely chopped
- To decorate:
- Your choice of: granola, berries, chia seeds, nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios) shaved coconut, cocoa nibs and/or dried fruit