Molten Chocolate Puddings
What could be more luxurious than a rich chocolate sponge with a gloriously gooey LINDOR centre… treat your senses to the ultimate bliss experience with our Lindt Master Chocolatiers’ irresistibly indulgent recipe.
For a fruity flavour, sprinkle a teaspoon of freeze dried raspberries into the batter before spooning into the moulds. You can also vary the flavour of LINDOR - add a tropical twist with our Coconut Truffles or a hint of sweetness with our creamy White Chocolate.
- 100 g unsalted butter, plus extra for greasing
- Cocoa powder, for dusting
- 100 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 1 large egg, plus 1 egg yolk
- 60 g caster sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 100 g plain flour
- 10 LINDOR 60% Dark Chocolate Truffles, unwrapped