No-Bake Chocolate Ganache Brownies
A super easy no-bake brownie! Fudgy, rich and luxurious… with a delicious Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Dark Chocolate and peanut butter ganache and a sprinkling of finely chopped nuts on top for that all important crunch!
If you prefer, use almond butter instead of peanut butter in the ganache. We used roasted hazelnuts and ground almonds in the base – but you can choose your favourite nuts (such as walnuts or pecans). If making this recipe for someone following a gluten free diet, always check the manufacturer's label to ensure your ingredients are free from gluten.
- For the base:
- 150g roasted hazelnuts (see Tip)
- 350g pitted Medjool dates
- 50g cocoa powder
- 150g ground almonds
- Pinch of salt
- For the ganache:
- 200g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 60g smooth peanut butter (see Tip)
- To decorate:
- Roasted hazelnuts, finely chopped