No Churn Chocolate and Hazelnut Ice Cream
No ice cream machine? No problem! Discover our Master Chocolatiers’ favourite simple ice cream recipe using our indulgent Hazelnut Chocolate Spread. Enjoy scooped atop a cone, or spooned into a bowl, drizzled with our fuss-free Hazelnut Chocolate Cremosa.
You can get creative and swap the roasted hazelnuts for almonds or chopped chocolate, if wished - or why not try adding swirls of our Lindt Dark Chocolate Spread for a more intense chocolate flavour?
If making this recipe for someone following a gluten free diet, always check the manufacturer's label to ensure your ingredients are free from gluten.
Makes 1 large tub
- 500 ml double cream
- 1 x 397 g can full-fat condensed milk
- 200 g Lindt Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- 100 g chopped roasted hazelnuts
- To swirl:
- About 100 g Lindt Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- To serve:
- Lindt Hazelnut Chocolate Cremosa
- Chopped roasted hazelnuts