Raspberry, Chocolate and Amaretti Layer
This effortlessly elegant make-ahead dessert recipe is ideal for entertaining. The subtle sweetness of the ruby-red raspberry layer compliments the richness of the silky smooth chocolate - both alternating between layers of blitzed soaked amaretti biscuit crumbs and whipped cream. A luxurious layered dessert with an array of tastes and textures to impress your guests...
The amaretti biscuits give this a delicious almond undertone. For a wonderfully warming spiced flavour, try swapping for gingernut biscuits. You can also use raspberry coulis instead of fresh raspberries, if you prefer.
- 350 ml double cream
- 100 g Lindt EXCELLENCE Raspberry Intense Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 14 amaretti biscuits (see Tip)
- 4 tbsp Amaretto liqueur
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- About 200 g fresh raspberries (see Tip)
- 1 tsp gold leaf (optional)
- 6 squares of Lindt EXCELLENCE Raspberry Intense Dark Chocolate