Raspberry Chocolate Truffle Tart
This effortless chocolate dessert is ideal for easy entertaining. Indulge in a rich and decadent dark chocolate ganache with a subtle hint of sweet vanilla and a sprinkling of fresh and juicy raspberries.
If serving just to adults, add 2 tablespoons of Amaretto to the cream for a bit of a kick! You can make this recipe gluten free by using a gluten-free pastry case. If making this recipe for someone following a gluten free diet, always check the manufacturer's label to ensure your ingredients are free from gluten.
- 180 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 100 g Lindt EXCELLENCE Raspberry Intense Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 200 g fresh raspberries, plus extra for serving
- 1 x 22 cm all-butter sweet pastry case (see Tip)
- 250 ml double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- To decorate:
- Shelled pistachio nuts (optional)