Raspberry Chocolate Truffle Tart
Excellence 70% Bar 100g
6 - 8 people
- 180 g Lindt Excellence 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 100 g Lindt Excellence Raspberry Intense Dark Chocolate, chopped100 g Lindt Excellence Raspberry Intense Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 200 g fresh raspberries, plus extra for serving
- 1 x 22 cm all-butter sweet pastry case
- 250 ml double cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- To decorate:
- Shelled pistachio nuts (optional)
Pop the chopped chocolates into a heat-proof bowl and set aside.
Put the pastry case onto a flat plate. Arrange the raspberries on top in an even layer - ensuring they are evenly distributed across the base.
Pour the cream and vanilla extract into a small saucepan and slowly bring to a simmer, stirring often.
Pour over the chopped chocolate and stir gently until you have a smooth melted chocolate mix (you will have flecks of raspberry pieces from the Raspberry Intense Dark Chocolate).
Pour over the raspberries in the pastry case and gently smooth over the top to ensure all the berries are covered.
Leave to cool before covering and chilling for at least 3 hours or until set.
Serve slices with a sprinkling of chopped pistachios and extra fresh raspberries (if wished).
Write Your Own Review