Triple Chocolate LINDOR Tart
This elegant dessert features three types of luxurious Lindt chocolate and a delicious LINDOR Truffle decoration. Perfect for impressing guests at a dinner party.
You only need one ball of dough for this recipe. It does freeze well so you can put the other in the freezer for another tart at a later date or make mini jam tarts.
- For the pastry:
- 210 g plain flour
- 70 g caster sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 170 g cold unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- For the dark chocolate ganache filling:
- 125 ml double cream
- 200 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
- To decorate:
- 8 LINDOR White Chocolate Truffles, sliced in half with a very sharp knife
- 8 LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles, sliced in half with a very sharp knife