Tropical Coconut and Chocolate Trifles
We have sprinkled a little Lindt magic and given the traditional English trifle an indulgent chocolate twist featuring creamy chocolate custard and tropical coconut - with a splash of rum for a bit of kick!
Try decorating with our smooth and creamy LINDOR Coconut Chocolate Truffles instead of chocolate curls, if you prefer.
- For the chocolate custard:
- 300 g fresh custard
- 100 g Lindt EXCELLENCE Coconut Intense Dark Chocolate, finely chopped
- For the trifle:
- 325 g chocolate muffins, cupcakes or cake (without frosting)
- 4 tbsp dark rum
- 4 tbsp coconut chips
- 200 ml double cream
- 30 g icing sugar
- To decorate:
- Lindt EXCELLENCE White Chocolate with a Touch of Vanilla, grated into curls (see Tip)
- Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, grated into curls (see Tip)
- Coconut chips