Vegan Chocolate Cake Slices
Looking for a delicious vegan chocolate cake? Our Master Chocolatiers may just have ended your search with these irresistible vegan chocolate cake slices. Imagine decadent dark chocolate cake topped with a rich and creamy chocolate and coconut frosting. The hardest part is deciding who gets the first slice!
- You can also decorate with a sprinkling of crushed nuts instead of/as well as chocolate shavings - desiccated coconut, hazelnuts and/or almonds work well.
- We have a range of vegan-friendly chocolate products available - head to our Online Shop to explore the selection.
- For the cake:
- 200 g plain flour
- 15 g cocoa powder
- 150 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 80 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, chopped
- 270 ml hot water
- 45 ml light tasting olive oil
- For the frosting:
- 200 g coconut cream (from the top of a can of coconut milk)
- 150 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped
- To decorate:
- Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa Dark Chocolate, grated into shavings