Vegan Miso Hot Chocolate
Discover the irresistible combination of shiro miso (offering mellow sweetness, a little saltiness and a hint of umami) with our intense EXCELLENCE dark chocolate. Together they create the most luxuriously rich and creamy vegan hot chocolate.
- It is important to use Barista coconut milk (or any other Barista-style milk) as it is thicker than regular coconut milk.
- You can toast the marshmallows with a blow-torch for a caramelised flavour and golden-brown colour.
If making this recipe for someone following a gluten-free diet, always check the manufacturer's label to ensure your ingredients are free from gluten.
- 1 tbsp white miso (shiro)
- 450 ml Barista coconut milk (see Tip)
- 20 ml coconut cream (not creamed coconut)
- 20 g Lindt Hot Chocolate Powder
- 1 vanilla pod
- 50 g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Dark Chocolate, chopped into chunks
- To serve:
- Vegan marshmallows (see Tip)
- Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Dark Chocolate, grated into curls