White Chocolate GOLD BUNNY Carrot Cake
Make this wonderful white chocolate carrot cake for an alternative show-stopping Easter centrepiece - with our GOLD BUNNY taking centre stage!
Did you know that we have four members of the GOLD BUNNY family? Hop over to our Online Shop to discover our decadent dark, sweet white and crunchy hazelnut options - not forgetting our classic milk! You can also make this delicious cake all year round and use our blissful LINDOR Truffles to decorate instead.
NOTE: The roses are for decoration purposes only; they should be washed and cleaned before use.
- 250 g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- ½ tsp salt
- 250 g caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 ml vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150 g grated carrots (about 3 small)
- For the frosting:
- 100 g Lindt EXCELLENCE White Chocolate with a Touch of Vanilla, finely chopped
- 250 g full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 60 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 125 g icing sugar
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 1 Lindt GOLD BUNNY (see tip)
- 1 pkt Lindt Chocolate Mini Eggs (see tip)