White Chocolate and Raspberry Mousse
Our luxuriously creamy EXCELLENCE White Chocolate with a Touch of Vanilla pairs perfectly with refreshing juicy raspberries to create this dreamy mousse. The perfect sweet finish to any meal.
You can also try swapping the raspberries for strawberries, if you prefer, and decorate with our LINDOR Strawberries & Cream Truffles.
*Please note: this recipe contains partially cooked eggs so is not suitable for pregnant women, the elderly, young children or other vulnerable groups.
- For the raspberry puree:
- 510 g fresh raspberries
- 4 tbsp icing sugar (or to taste)
- 4 tbsp raspberry jam
- 3 tbsp lemon juice (or to taste)
- For the white chocolate mousse:
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatine
- 2 tbsp water
- 200 g Lindt EXCELLENCE White Chocolate with a Touch of Vanilla, finely chopped
- 500 ml double cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 120 g caster sugar
- To decorate:
- 6 squares of Lindt EXCELLENCE White Chocolate with a Touch of Vanilla
- Fresh raspberries