White Chocolate and Raspberry Tart
Enjoy this stunning summer tart when fresh raspberries are in season. The subtle hint of vanilla beautifully enhances the white chocolate and pairs perfectly with the fruity flavours of the berries to create a soft-set, show stopping centrepiece.
This tart can be made ahead, covered and chilled up to a day in advance. You can swap the raspberries for fresh cherries (pitted if serving to children) when in season.
- For the crust:
- 300 g digestive biscuits
- A couple of drops of vanilla extract, optional
- 150 g unsalted butter, melted
- For the filling:
- 375 g Lindt EXCELLENCE White Vanilla Chocolate, chopped
- 300 ml double cream
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced and at room temperature
- To decorate:
- 375 g fresh raspberries (see Tip)
- Icing sugar
- Sprigs of fresh mint